PROBLEM FOR CHAMP ONLY… REAL NUMBER level - 3

PROBLEM FOR CHAMP ONLY…

REAL NUMBER


1. Given that a^x = b^y = c^z  and b^2 = ac, then show that y/x – 2z/(x + z) = 0

2. Find the square root of 14 – 6 (5)^1/2

3. If 2^(2x + 4) – 129 x 2^x + 8 = 0, find x.

4. Solve 2^x + 3^y = 5; 2^(x + 2) – 3^(y + 1) = 6 .

5. Find the remainder in the division of 230 / 7

6. Find the remainder when 2^100 + 3^100 + 4^100 is divisible by 7.

7. Show that 2^90 + 3^90 is a multiple of 13.

8. Find the number of divisors of 27 x 38 x 59.

9. Find the sum of the divisors of 900


Share:

2 comments:

  1. Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that. is 7 days too late for rabies vaccine after a possible non-bite exposure? You did the a great work writing and revealing the hidden beneficial features of

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff. american business coalition health insurance I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Pages